Azone News ~ 1/3 Doll

Aug 6, 2014


Here is another Azone news post, yep another one. After my last post I noticed the information on this new girl. She is a 1/3 scale doll so she is around 50cm tall. Around the same as a Dollfie Dream doll. Now lets get right to it and have a look at this new 1/3 scale doll.

1/3 Original Doll Alice - Time of Grace 

Normal sales version

Direct store version

They will both be up for sale on the 7th. Which is in a few hours from now. The normal sales version can be found on various sites, like Amiami, Hobby Search and maybe HLJ. While the direct store version is only available on the Azone International Japanese online store. Meaning you will have to use a proxy/shipping service in order to order her as she will only be shipped in japan as the Azone store does not sell to international customers. You can always keep your eye on the aftermarket for her. 

As all Azone dolls that gets up for pre-order and released the same month sells out quickly. They do not make that many of them and they usually sell out really fast. So in order to get one its best to be ready to order the instance they are up for order. I have lost a few girls since I wasn't fast enough. ^^;;  So you have to be ready to keep refreshing the site of you choice until it updates and then quickly make your order.



I like using Hobby Search as they often put the page of the item up before the pre-order starts.and you can subscribe to the item via email. That way you will receive and email once the item is up for order. Its really nice. That way you can quickly order her from them or if you want you can then check the other site of your choice.  You can find her on Hobby Search here:  Link 

HLJ does not get some of the 1/3 scale dolls it seems, so be careful here. They also sometimes tend to take in too many orders. I have experienced this 3 times now and missed out. But if your early enough it should be fine.

I think Alice is super cute and I have fallen in love with the normal sales version. I think she is really pretty. And the more I look at her the more I want her. But she is a 1/3 scale doll and thus quite expensive. She goes for around 45000 jpy ^^;; So about the same as a basic Dollfie Dream doll. But I think she is really pretty and she would go well with the rest of the Alice in Wonderland themed dolls I'm getting ^^;; 

Now to decide if I should try and get her tonight or wait and try getting her on the aftermarket. Money is a bit short right now and I'm not sure I will have the money in time to get her ^^;; 



Will you be getting one of these cute girls?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post. Happy commenting~