Hello world~

May 21, 2014

 
Welcome to my little blog. I'm a girl who likes to collect cute things and loves to be creative.



I want to use this blog as a place where I can post my figure photography and maybe even reviews. I like collection anime figures and Azone PureNeemo dolls. I focus on scale figures and nendoroids, with the occasionally figma and other types of figures.

I started seriously collecting figures early spring of 2013. That's when I discovered the great and wonderful world of scale figures. I never paid much attention to them before, and I wish I had discovered this earlier.

The figure that caught my eye was Kotobukiya's Shining Hearts - Lorna Murasame 1/6 scale figure.


I totally fell in love with this beauty so I ordered her and I have been sold ever since. She is absolutely gorgeous. And she is on of my favorite figures. Kotobukiya is know for the amazing figures and I have to say the detail is amazing. And also the figure is based on art by Tony Taka who is one of my favorite artists. I just love his work and I do want more figures from the Shining series. They are just so pretty. 



And from there on my figure collection bloomed. I used to just get anything I liked and I didn't spend money on anything else then figures. Now I'm a bit more selective and I only get figures I really really want. 

I also collect Azone PureNeemo dolls which is also an expensive hobby. So I have to balance between getting figures and getting more dolls. 

(the ones I currently own)


Azone releases about 2 doll's each month and they go for around 12,000 jpy. But I love these dolls and I want to get more of them. I currently have two, one that I just ordered, two that will come at the end of this month and four coming this fall. So excited.

(first one: just ordered. second two: coming late this month and next month)

(coming this fall)

Thanks for stopping by my little blog and I hope that you enjoyed your little stay. More posts coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post. Happy commenting~