No Game No Life Figure

May 22, 2014

Today I woke up to find that Kotobuykiya is making a figure of Shiro from the anime No Game No Life. I'm so excited. I really like that anime and Shiro is adorable. I can't wait to see more pictures of her. If my wallet allows it I'm so getting this figure.



Her pose seems really unique and I can't wait to see her colored. If she looks anything like the illustrations she is based on I'm gonna be so happy. The illustration is so pretty. 


So now its time to wait for more pictures and more information to come out. She is being made by Kotobukiya so I'm sure the final figure will look amazing. If you have a MFC profile you can find her here.

Are you excited for this girl? I sure am~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post. Happy commenting~