Amiami grab boxes

May 23, 2014

So yesterday I picked up two packages from Amiami containing mystery things. Last winter Amiami had these grab boxes that would contain different things. A mystery box. I didn't manage to get one of those when they started, but not long ago they had a few up for order and I managed to grab one small girls box from round 4 and a small boys box from round 10 for 2000 jpy each. I just couldn't resist and I grabbed two. I have been waiting and wondering what I will get in my boxes. And now finally I got to find out. Let's have a look at the girls box first.


The first thing I noticed where those weird figures. They are from Nameko Saibai Kit. And as you can see a lot of stuff is from Nameko Saibai Kit. This is the girls box, but I have to say that not a lot of stuff here you would think belong in a girls grab box ^^;; Let's have a closer look at everything.


Here you can see the Nameko Saibai Kit figures. I laughed a lot when I saw these. I'm gonna see if anyone wants them and are willing to buy or trade them. If not, I have a niece and soon a nephew that might like playing with them ^w^ So it works out.


A Battle Cats pouch. This is really weird ^^;; Maybe someone wants it?


Some more weird Nameko Saibai Kit stuff. Its fabric and I'm not sure what its for, but it might be for washing ^^;;


The frog is cute~ Its for washing I believe. It is also from Nameko Saibai Kit ^^;;


Some more fabric stuff I believe. From Nameko Saibai Kit and Battle Cats.


Yet more Nameko Saibai Kit. This seem to be paper. But I have no idea >w<


Some tiny cute Nameko Saibai Kit pouches.


Finally we seem to get some girl stuff. This is a small Free! box. I think its cute ^w^


Some cute sticky notes from DRAMAtical Murder~


And last but not least, a cute strap~ A friend told me its from Togainu no Chi.


And form the girls box, this is the stuff that was most interesting and that I will be keeping~

I wasn't expecting much, but there's not a whole lot of stuff in this box that says girl stuff. Most of the stuff in this box was from Nameko Saibai Kit and I had hoped for some more variety. Lets have a look at the boys box.


So this is everything in the boys box, and I have to say, this was a lot better. I was hoping to get some JoJo's stuff so I'm happy~


This is all the JoJo's stuff. I was hoping for some more or some other stuff. But overall I'l glad I got some.


Here is the One Piece stuff. I like this and I'm gonna do the puzzle and see if I can frame it. The art of the reflector is okay, but I do like it.


Evangelion card case clip and some pouch. Don't think I'll ever use any of these. Gonna see if anyone wants it.


Kantai Collection pillow strap, an unknown strap and Sengoku Basara sticky notes.


So the boys box had a lot more interesting stuff, and I think I'll be keeping this stuff out of it all.

So overall I'm really happy about the boys box, would be fun with a bit more JoJo's and One Piece stuff >w<

Would I get these boxes again? Yes. I would.

Getting these boxes was a lot of fun, and I'm hoping to get some of these boxes the next time Amiami has them. I would like to get the large and medium boxes >w< I have been wanting more anime merchandise so getting these was a lot of fun. Oh and I almost forgot, these boxes also came with some Tea Cookies. They where really good and I would like to have more of them~


I also got another package with a figure. I saw this figure on Amiami preowned and I just went for it. I'm a big fan of Dragon Ball Z and when I saw the Trunks figure I knew I had to have him. I have yet to take him out of the box as I want to wait until I clean my room and get some more space for my figures. I will do a review on him later.



If any of you are interested in any of the stuff I'm not keeping, let me know and we can make a deal ^w^
Thanks for reading this long, picture heavy post. I hope you enjoyed this loot post. See you around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post. Happy commenting~