Love Live! Nendoroids~

May 24, 2014

Today I discovered that Good Smile company is making the Love Live! girls in Nendoroid form. I really like Love Live! and I can't wait for these girls. And yes. I'm getting them all. How can I just get a few of them? I can't. I need them all.



Only 3 of the girls have been drawn in chibi style. And they are looking pretty cute~ Kotori~


These outfits are adorable~ There is no way I can skip out on any of these girls >w< I wish that the PureNeemo Love Live! Girls got these outfits instead of those maid outfits.



 Looking forward to seeing prototypes of all these girls~


So after looking around at Amiami preowned section and Mandarake, I ended up ordering a "few" things. I was not planning on ordering anything else this month, but I ended up buying a few things ^^;; Finding a figure I want for a good price is hard to pass up. But buying a few of them can really add up....

But a good thing is that I ended up getting the PureNeemo Spring Rabbit Mia. I had ordered her at Hobby Link Japan, but I ordered her a bit late and HLJ ended up taking in way too many orders again. This was really annoying and there was a big chance I wouldn't get her. I was prepared to pay twice as much in order to get my hands on her. But then as I was looking at Azone stuff on Mandarake and there she was. And the price was only 15,000 jpy, the original price is 12,000 jpy. And trust me, that was a good price. I would have had to pay twice as much for her on Ebay. And her price would only go up in time. So I'm really happy I didn't have to pay all that much over her original price~



Then later I discovered another PureNeemo on Amiami preowned. She was really cute and her face just sold me. And her price was good too, so on impulse I ended up buying her ^^;; Welcome to EX☆CUTE! Himeno~



I also just yesterday got the invoice from HLJ for the PureNeemo Ex☆Cute Family Mio~ So glad I got her. She has been shipped so she should be here in a week or two.


I also ended up getting two figures ^^;; Was not planning on getting them, but they had a good price and they where so darn cute. One of them are form the anime Stellvia of the Universe, its an old figure that I have been wanting for a long time now. The last time she was up at preowned I didn't get her and I have regretted it later on. But now when it came up again I just couldn't resist.




So new dolls and new figures are on their way. And I'm looking forward to seeing more of those Love Live! Nendoroids~

Will you be getting all or just some of the Love Live! girls?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post. Happy commenting~