Garden trip

May 25, 2014

The weather today was really nice, so I decided to take my girls out on a little photo shoot in my garden.

Yukiko (to the right): "The weather is so nice~ "
Haruka: "Y-yeah" ^^;;

Yukiko: "Come on, lets have some fun~"

Haruka: "The sun is so bright."

Haruka: "Think I'll just sit here."

Yukiko: "But its so nice, we should explore this world."

Yukiko: "Look at all this green. I want to explore this world."


Then the fun ended with me not feeling to well ^^;; I really enjoy taking pictures of these girls, they are so pretty~ I took these pictures in the middle of the day and the sun was really bright, not all that good for photos. I'll try and take some more pictures during the morning and evening when the light is softer.

I also have a little bit of news that made me squeal like a little girl: 

Good Smile Company is making Daidouji Tomoyo from CardCaptor Sakura in Nendoroid form!


I was so happy I could scream. I was so happy when GSC made Kinomoto Sakura in Nendoroid form, and I wished so badly they would make Tomoyo as well. And here we go, they heard our prayers. Now if they could make Shaoran as well my life would be complete. 

I love that CardCaptor Sakura is getting some more love. I love the anime so much, and I can't wait to get my hands on the BD set and the Nendoroids. Now if they could even make figmas or scale figures as well I would be so happy. A girl can dream right? ^w^ 

Did put in an order for Sakura Nenoroid and are you gonna get Tomoyo?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post. Happy commenting~