My Pre-order calendar

May 27, 2014

I have made a new page where you will be able too see what figures and merchandise that I have pre-ordered. This page is just as much for me as its for you. I made this overview so I will be more easily be able to keep track of my pre-orders and when they are released. As these are pre-orders, I don't know when the time comes if I will have enough money for the figure. So by having this page I will be able to look up when figures will be released so I can see if I will have money that month or if I need to cancel some stuff.

The RAH figures I'm not a 100% sure if I will get them. I like them but I don't know yet if I really want them. But I ordered them just in case. Just making sure if I do really want them I will get them ^^;; Do you do this? Order figures you're not to sure if you want just in case?



I know I should be careful doing this, but at least I order from a site where I can cancel my orders. So if I don't want them anymore, I can easily cancel. As well it something happens and I can't afford them after all. I like that I can cancel, but I might be taking more risk ordering so much ^^;; I have decided to be more strict which figures I decide to get. I have limited space, so I have to slow down.

I also need to save my money now that I might move to Denmark next year. Its something that makes me really happy and it feels right. So I want to try and make this happen. My boyfriend lives in Denmark so being able to move closer to him will be really nice as well. But there are many more reason why I want to move. Everything feels right about it. So I really want this to happen. So that means I have to slow down on my shopping. I will from now on only get figure I really really want. It will be hard, but this is something I really want to do.

So time to be strong and say no to all those figures I want and only get the ones I need and love~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post. Happy commenting~