Introducing the new girl Emiko "Emi"

Jun 2, 2014

So on Friday I woke up to find out that a package had been delivered. The package from Mandarake had arrived.


I was so excited for this one. I was so sure I wouldn't be able to get her since HLJ took inn too many orders for her. I was all smiles and giggling like a little girl as I was opening up this box. Mandarake packed her well and I like how they lower the price so I didn't have to pay customs for her. Which was really nice.


PureNeemo Spring Rabbit Mia


Omg she is so cute. Absolutely adorable. I couldn't stop giggling while I was opening her up and taking a close look at her. She is cute as a button. I don't know how many times I said cute and adorable as I looked at her and all the things she comes with.

The weather was nice so I quickly started to set up a little photo studio so I could take some pictures of her. With some boxes to hold up a white sheet I was able to set a little studio up. I really wish I had some nice studio lamps, but for now I have to use the sunlight as good as I can.



She is so freaking cute >w< Her dress is cute, her hair is cute and her face is adorable. She is so precious. She is my third PureNeemo girl, and I just love this dolls so much. I didn't think I would love them so much as I do when I ordered the first one. But they are amazing. The details on the clothes are stunning. They are like real clothes, just in miniature. 


Here she is fully dressed. Her bag is super soft and so cute, I want a bag like that. Her entire outfit is so cute and the detail is amazing. The jacket is also really cute, the fur collar is a separate piece and can be removed. Her jacket does button up. 


And as she is a part of the Forest Girl (Komorebimori no Dobutsutati ♪) line, so she comes with this adorable underwear/pj dress. And look at those adorable bunny ears. They are so soft and I just want to touch them forever. I wished that the ears had some wire in them so I could make them stand up, that would help to give her a more scared or weary of her surroundings. She is a spring rabbit so I think that would be fitting. 


But I do love this girl and she is freaking cute. I just can't get over it. I'm really glad I discovered this dolls as I have completely fallen in love with them. My wallet is not to happy about it, but I sure am. I'm so happy I was able to get her for a good price and that I didn't have to pay double the price for her. 

So now that I got her, she needed a name. After thinking and looking up some names online I decided to name her Emiko or Emi for short. She prefers to be called Emi. I'm gonna make a page with info and a little bio of my girls sometimes soon. Each girls has their own name, personalty and history. I like doing this as this gives them life and taking pictures if them is more fun if they have personalities. Some people might find this creepy and weird, I understand this as I was the same, until I got the girls and steeped into the world of doll collecting. I love doing this. 




Took me a while to make this blog post as I was sick this weekend and didn't really have the time to do it. But you can expect more pictures of my girls and my other figures soon. I want to take them outside and take some pictures and having fun. Now that I have figures out a simple setup for a little studio I'm gonna try and make some reviews now that I can take some "clean" photos so the figure will be the focus. I'm planing on writing a review for this new girl, I just need some more detailed shots and I would be good to go. 

Hope you enjoyed my post and look forward to more pictures. Its getting late and as I haven't sleep much for two nights its time to relax and hopefully sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post. Happy commenting~