It lives!!

Jul 17, 2014

Hi everyone and sorry for the lack for blog posts. I have not been all that inspired lately. I had a lot of plans but I just never got around to do it ^^;; And now I'm on vacation in Denmark, visiting my lovely boyfriend. It was well over a month since I last saw him so that was really nice~





So nice having him close again~ I really miss having him sleep next to me. Even though he tosses and turns a lot >w< I have been her for a little over a week now. We had our 1 year anniversary on the 10th~ So we went on a little date. I wish we would have done a bit more then just go out for dinner, but I really enjoyed myself and I had a lot of fun. + the food was really good, it was a buffet restaurant and they had a really fresh and good selection of food.

So what have I been up to lately? I have been playing RuneScape a lot. My boyfriend started playing so he got me into it. Well, I played RuneScape a lot back in the day, like 10 years ago. So getting back into it was not that hard. Even though it has changed a lot since I last played. I think the changes are good and I'm enjoying the game a lot. Now lets see how long I will be playing as I usually grow tired of these kind of games after a month. But I will probably be playing as long as my bf does. Playing with someone is more fun and I find RS more fun then WoW anyway. I would like to play some more FFXIV though. I only got to play it for like a month. I really enjoyed that game and I would like to renew my subscription some day.



I also redecorated my room. I had this corner desk that took up more space then it gave me. So I decided to change it out with two Billy bookcases from Ikea. Though I could only afford 1 at this point. And I see now that I probably should have waited until I could get both at the same time ^^;; Just one shelf gives me less space then the corner desk did. I had to really think hard about what stuff to bring into my room. Stuffing a lot of stuff up in the attic. I have some before and progress pictures of my room but I have yet to take the finished room shot. And that wont happen now until I get back home ^^;; Also didn't transfer the photos from my camera so I can't post a little sneak peak either.

I'll try to take some photos while I'm down here with my phone and update this blog with my little adventures down here. I wanted to bring a PureNeemo girl with me, but the lack of luggage space I had to drop that. Now that I'm down here I regret not taking one of my girls with me. But then again, would I be able to take her out with me and take photos of her? ^^;; Its a little bit embarrassing your know, and I don't know how bf would react. I think he would be okay with it, maybe.

Anyway I'm gonna end this blog post her so it wont be to long ^^;; I will update you all on how it went with my lactose free diet and how the stomach acid pills worked for me. Saving it for another day. So now my bf woke up so I'm gonna go cuddle with him for a bit and wake him up properly~





See you around~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post. Happy commenting~